I’m Lucy Cantley, but you can call me… your business sidekick.
I provide strategic and management support to bad-ass female entrepreneurs.
I know that life as an entrepreneur is a crazy rollercoaster ride; a bit scary, super exhilarating and sort of leaves you with that feeling that your stomach fell out.
First off, you are one brave gal to hop on that rollercoaster!
But maybe you’ve reached a point in your journey where:
- You feel overwhelmed. Every time you tick one thing off your to-do list, another 2 things are added.
- Opportunities are being missed, or the ball is being dropped and things aren't moving as smoothly as they might have done in the past.
- You have lots of great ideas, but you don’t know where to start/which ones to proceed with.
- Keeping track of all the moving pieces of your business feels like a full-time job.
- You're spending too much of your time delegating tasks and managing your team, and not enough time doing what you LOVE to do.
- You feel like you're the only one TRULY invested in your business and its success.
Phew. That’s a lot to handle.
But y’know what…
YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT ALONE
There isn’t anything wrong with needing a little help!
Every hero has a sidekick!
And Lady, you need a sidekick.
Someone who is invested in you and your business.
Someone who understands your vision and is ready to make that shiz happen!
Someone who can anticipate your next move and get things done without you even asking.
I’m here to be the I’m here to be the:
- Alfred to your Batman (including the British accent)
- Chewbacca to your Han Solo (minus the full body hair)
- Hermione to your Harry Potter
- Sookie St. James to your Lorelai Gilmore
I could go on all day…
All jokes aside, I’d love to help you.
OH HI! I’m Lucy!
– entrepreneur, mom and chief organizer. I love working with bad-ass women on their businesses. I’m here to get you clarity on your business goals, figure out what’s not working and help your business run like a well-oiled machine.
I’m originally from Cambridge, England, but now live in sunny Las Vegas with my husband, baby girl and two dogs. I love baking, cups of tea (English Breakfast, of course), and trashy audiobooks. On the weekends you’ll catch me binge watching Harry Potter, Star Wars, Gilmore Girls and Outlander.